viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

People in my live



My Parents are an important source in my life. They have always motivated me and helped me at all, I am proud I have parents who are my heroes.




My brothers have been a good example for me because I'm the youngest, are very supportive. I know that I care one from here and another from the sky.


My grandparents are a treasure to me, are the best example of humility and honesty. Although my grandmother did this with us always remember it.


In these photos is my other grandmother from my father and my cousins ​​.. We are all very close and shared a lot together, they are like my brothers.
My girlfriend is special, my best friend. Together we understand well! She is very sweet and is always aware of me.



My friends are awesome. They have been my friends since high school, we are best friends.
Note: I really liked this activity,talk about my family and the people in my life makes me happy. Here I express the love that I have and be remembered.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario