miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

In this blog I will post my school homework for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, i will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s Danilo Hernandez. I’m from Coro, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Trinidad. I’m 22 years old and I study accounting at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics and Sport. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 7th trimester.

I love music, dancing, playing soccer and basket, numbers, eat well, sleep in the afternoons, movies, popcorn, my family, my girlfriend and my friends.

I hate wash, talk a lot, shopping, food without mayonnaise, hypocritical people, heat and racism.

My dream is to graduate as a public accountant and further expand my studies, work hard to get to have my well-rounded estate, travel, I would like to marry and make a beautiful family. Making all my dreams and more with the blessing of God.

About English, English is very important the. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV en English. It's a good Exercise .. I can write well, But I need to practice more. The most apologetic for me is speaking. I hope to improve a lot and learn to speak English well



This is a little about me, my plans and ideals.

Until then, God Ble


http://www.edaniloh.blogspot.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario